Laminate is a man-made product. This means that it is stronger and that it tends to be heat- and scratch-resistant, making laminate easier to care for than real wood or veneer. For this reason, you don’t need to be as careful with laminates as you do with veneers. It’s also much easier to produce laminate products, so the price of laminate furniture is usually economical, making it a more budget-friendly choice. One downfall of laminate is that, since it’s a manufactured surface, you will not get the natural variations and true wood grains that you see with real wood veneer; however, the color possibilities are endless.
Wood veneer, on the other hand, is a thin layer of real wood that’s applied to a plywood base. Because it’s a natural material, the wood veneer has a richer and more varied look. Since more effort goes into crafting a veneer top, they are usually priced higher than laminate alternatives. Wood veneer is softer and more susceptible to scratches and dents when compared to laminate. Wood veneer is available in different types, based on types of wood species, based on matches, based on cut, etc. They are largely used in residential projects, hotel, and office projects.
HDB Fire Rated Main Door
HDB Fire Rated Main Door – Singapore Direct Door Factory Sales to homeowner giving the best deal in town. Visit our showroom to choose your door design, we have a wide range of door design for you to mix and match for your home interior design. We have the digital door lock for you to go keyless for your home entry.
Non-Fire Rated Main Door
HDB Non-Fire Rated Main Door – Singapore Direct Door Factory Sales to homeowner giving the best deal in town. Visit our showroom to choose your door design, we have a wide range of door design for you to mix and match for your home interior design. We have the digital door lock for you to go keyless for your home entry.
Advantages/Pros of Laminate Doors
- It is easy to clean.
- It is highly resistant to scratch and abrasion.
- It is the best choice for heavy use environments.
- It can be installed over almost any existing floor.
- Availability of huge range leads to least wastage.
- It is easier to install than many traditional surfaces.
- It is more economical and requires less skill to install.
- It is moisture resistant. Also, it is an impact, shock, and pressure resistant.
- Sweeping or vacuuming is typical, all it takes to get laminate clean.
- It is available in numerous designs, patterns, colors, and textures and hence it is pleasing.
- It is very durable, hygienic and relatively easy to maintain.
- No polishing painting is required.
Advantages/Pros of Veneer Door
- Aesthetics like Natural Wood with Low Cost
- Flexibility in Designs
- Increased Strength and Durability
- A better way of Wood Utilization