Samsung SHS-G517 Glass Door Lock
Samsung SHS-G517 Keyless and safe glass-type doorlock
Different Ways to unlock
Number Pad | RFID Card | RFID Tag
This glass lock is extremely well suited for sliding doors at residential and commercial locations.
Push Pull | Auto Locking | Auto Polling | Random Security Code | Double Authentication | Anti-Theft Mode | Double Locking | Volume Control | 9v Battery Backup | Battery Indicator | Interface With Smart home | Easy Installation | Fire Warning
Samsung SHS-G517 Technical Specification:
- Available Colors: Black
- Max User Memory: 1 Master (PIN) 70 Users (PIN/Card)
- Access Mode: PIN/Card
- User Friendly Interface: No
- Double Verification: PIN + Card
- Auto Card Detection: Yes
- Intrusion Prevention: No
- Out-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 78 * 173.4 * 18.1
- In-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 72.7 * 171.1 * 45.3
- Applicable Glass Door Thickness (mm): 9 – 13 mm
- Door to Gate Allowance (mm): 90 mm
- Power: DC 6V (AA Alkaline batteries) x 4
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 months (Average 10 times per day)
Downloads: Samsung SHS-G517 User Manual
Samsung SHS-G517 Review:
- User-friendly Accessibility
- Powerful Security
- Enhanced Security & Convenience
- Automatic switchable keypad display
- Random Security Code
- Emergency power supply
- Volume control
- Double Authentication with Password and RF Card
- Fire Detection Sensor
- Suspicious movement alert
- Low battery Indicator
- One touch Anti-theft set-up
Enhanced Security & Convenience
Automatic switchable keypad display
Automatic switchable keypad display depending on the direction of the door with no additional manual intervention
– Available for both one-door and two-door gates
RANDOM SECURITY CODE
By throwing off on-lookers and spreading your fingerprint marks, this feature makes your doorlock that much more secured.
Emergency power supply
No battery; no problem. Simply use a 9V battery to power the lock from the outside and enter as per usual
Adjust the volume of your digital doorlock to your own personal liking;
be it to avoid disturbing others at night, or to be aware of every single entry.
Double Authentication with Password and RF Card
Using this mode, both password and fingerprint are required to unlock the door, making your home that much more safe and secured.
Fire Detection Sensor
When the temperature inside exceeds a certain limit, the alarm sounds and the door unlocks, allowing others to come in to the rescue.
Suspicious movement alert
When the equipped IR sensor detects any suspicious movement for more than one minute, the door lock sounds a warning siren
Low battery Indicator
The low battery indicator provides you ample time and convenience to
change the batteries; ensuring that your lock never dies on you.
One touch Anti-theft set-up
Set up the intruder prevention feature with a single touch to burglar-proof your home when your family is away. During this feature, an alarm is set off when the lock is operated from the inside; a sign of a burglar attempting to make an escape.