Samsung SHP-DH538 Technical Specifications:
- Available Colors: Grey | Copper
- Max User Memory: 1 Master (PIN), Fingerprint / PIN (up to 100)
- Access Mode: PIN, Fingerprint, Mechanical Key, Mobile App – Smarthome (optional)
- User Friendly Interface: Yes
- Double Verification: PIN + Fingerprint
- Intrusion Prevention: Yes
- Out-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 81.8(W) X 320(H) X 66.8(D)mm
- In-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 79(W) X 290(H) X 80.3(D)mm
- Applicable Door Thickness (mm): 40-80mm
- Door to Gate Allowance (mm): 70mm
- Clearance From Door Edge (mm): 120mm
- Power: DC 6V (AA Alkaline batteries) x 8
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 months (Average 10 times per day)
Downloads: Samsung SHP-DH538 Product Catalogue | Samsung SHP-DH538 User Manual
Samsung SHP-DH538 Features:
- Fingerprint Unlocking
- Keypad Unlocking
- Mechanical Overriding Key
- Random Security Code
- Anti-Theft Setup
- Volume Control
- Fire Warning
- 9v Battery Backup
- Automatic Locking
- Double Locking Authentication
- Low Battery Indicator
Simple & Stylish Digital Lock
Harmony with modern home interior design, winner of the coveted iF and Red Dot Design award.
Your finger is the key
Using the same fingerprint authentication methods as modern Smartphones, the scanner is not affected by temperature or humidity. A precise and rapid one-touch direct fingerprint authentication method that does not require any further actions to open the door.
EASY & CONVENIENT
Orange backlit touch pad helps You unlock the door lock at night time.
Convenient LED status icons
With the assurance knob feature, you never have to worry about your child wandering away from home.
Enable Anti-theft mode when you leave the house. Once activated, an alarm will trigger if anyone attempts to open the door from inside
Before entering your password you will be prompted to tap two randomly chosen digits, making it impossible to guess which numbers you have entered by looking for smudges.
After 5 failed entry attempts lock will disable itself for 3 minutes, preventing authentication of any kind.
Forced entry or attempted tampering to bypass the lock will set off alarm immediately.
High Temperature Alarm When the built-in sensor detects abnormal high-temperature, the alarm will be triggered, and the doorlock will flash to alert the user. The doorlock will be also automatically unlocked to allow fast escape.
* High-temperature detection function is operational at about 70 °C ± 10 °C ; this can vary depending on the installation environment.
Emergency Power Supply
No battery; no problem. Simply use a 9V battery to power the
lock from the outside and enter as per usual.
If you have a little child or often enter/exit your home late at night, you can adjust the volume or mute the key tone ore the door opening melody for your family or neighbourhood.
Low Battery Alarm
If the batteries are running low, The door lock informs you through a specific melody or keypad LED. You can easily replace the batteries without having to check the battery life.