Philips EasyKey 7300 Digital Door Lock
Philips 7300 Digital Door Lock | Easykey 7300 Digital Door Lock
Stable and lasting performance – Always Safeguarded
Philips EasyKey 7300 employs 4 proof durable mortise. The simple design makes the lock beautiful, elegant, eye-pleasing and functional. Philips EasyKey 7300 gives you and your family a new experience of comfort and peace of mind.
Way To Access: Fingerprint, Passcode, RFID Card, Mechanical Key, Bluetooth
Philips Easykey 7300 Technical Specification:
- Safety: Safe handle | Fake PIN code | Outside forced lock | Dual verification
- Mortise: auto mortise | C-grade lock cylinder
- Locking: Inside deadlock System lock
- Alarming: Anti-prying alarm | Anti-theft mode alarm | Abnormal latch bolt alarm
- Indicator light: Low battery indication | Lock status indication | Mute status indication | System lock indication | Anti-theft mode indication
- Voice Guide: Human Voice guide
- Handle: Lever handle
- Fingerprint sensor: Semiconductor
- Main material: Zinc alloy
- Finishing: Electroplating
- Color: Black, Copper
- Emergency Escape: Indoor fast opening mortise
- Fingerprint: 100
- RFID Card: 100
- Master PIN code: 1
- User PIN code: 10
- One-time PIN code: 1
- Operation Mode: Manual mode | Auto mode
- System setup mode: Normal mode | Dual verification mode
- Battery type: Alkaline battery
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries
- Maximum battery capacity: 8
- Working voltage: 4.5-6V
- Service time: 10 months
- Emergency power: 5V power bank
- Door thickness: 38-60 mm | 60-90 mm | 90-120 mm Other range*
- Door opening direction: Left-in Left-out | Right-in Right-out
- Door type: Wooden/Copper/ Security doors
HIGH DURABILITY: PROTECTS YOUR HOME SECURITY
The mortise comes with 4 functions: anti-prying, anti-dismantling, anti-sawing and anti-collision. The stainless steel material is made with high hardness, is durable and non-rusting, and can withstand high temperature and fire.
SUPER C GRADE LOCK CYLINDER: BETTER RELIABILITY AND SECURITY
Lock cylinder is the key component that controls the opening of the lock and is compared to the heart of a lock. Super C grade lock cylinder employs multiple anti-theft technologies with unique design of the pin tumbler and vane structure, it is able to provide high deterrence against technical lock-picking.
PERFECT FIT: REPLACES THE OLD KEY LOCK, EASY AND WORRY-FREE
Philips EasyKey 7300 lever smart door lock can be mounted on wooden doors, copper doors, iron doors, security doors and other types of doors, and also applies to doors with multiple lock points with an adaptation rate of up to 99%*. You can directly remove the old lock and install the smart lock to open up a smart life.
INTRINSIC SMART DESIGN: PROTECTS MORTISE FROM NEEDLESS WEAR AND TEAR
After the mortise is locked, the handle is in a free state where moving the handle upwards or downwards will not drive the mortise, thus protecting the mortise from needless wear and tear, enabling a longer lasting companionship.
ASSURANCE: HIGH SPEED AND SECURITY
The lock comes with a semiconductor fingerprint sensor which enables accurate and swift recognition, with an identification speed of less than 0.5 second. The identification is implemented by way of human skin temperature, capacitance value etc. Fingerprints can not be duplicated, copied or imitated. It can effectively prevent fake fingerprints or fingerprint film. You can enjoy smart, easy, fast and safe smart life.
SAFE HANDLE: ELIMINATES SAFETY RISKS AND KEEP YOU REASSURED
You can enable the safe handle function before you leave home. After the door is locked, the indoor handle will be fixed to ensure that nobody could open the door by pushing the indoor handle. This feature can effectively prevent unlocking from indoor, thus eliminating security risks and improves anti-theft performance.
Consult With Experts
Have any questions? HDDoor sales team would love to hear from you.