● Sustainable choice – As most factories strive to produce the most environmentally friendly solutions to win businesses they ensure that all their activities are carried out in an eco-friendly manner. This reduces the emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC) below the most stringent green building standards and implements take-back programs to reclaim flooring and enable a circular economy. From the perspective of planetary health, the embodied carbon footprint of vinyl flooring, that is the amount of CO2 emitted during manufacturing, transportation, and construction is less than one percent of a whole building’s embodied carbon. Hence, vinyl flooring is considered to be the sustainable choice and also contains recycled content.
● It’s recyclable – Vinyl flooring is a recyclable material and there is no need to throw it away in case you need to replace it as you can turn it into something new. Waste vinyl can be turned into a new vinyl by approaching a vinyl flooring company.
● They imitate the most expensive and luxurious flooring – Vinyl flooring imitates the look of wood or stone floors at the most affordable price. Natural plank flooring patterns can be imitated by admiring the aesthetic of hardwood floors or you can imitate glossy patterns of white marble with the vinyl flooring.
● Easy installation – Vinyl flooring involves easy installation. They can be installed directly on your floor.
● Acts as insulation and water-resistant properties – Vinyl flooring creates an insulating layer with efficiency and makes you feelgood while walking on it. It offers resistance to water and moisture. You can have this unique property of natural woody look vinyl flooring in your kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
Conclusion: Consider having a vinyl flooring that imparts a luxurious texture, rustic feel, and royal look to your home. They are known to provide many extraordinary benefits with an eco-friendly solution.
Visit HDDoor – The Family Friendly Showroom!
Contact: 8766 6971 (Michelle) | https://bit.ly/Whatsapp2Michelle
Contact: 8645 5549 (Wendy) | https://bit.ly/Whatsapp2Wendy
Contact: 9466 6676 (Jess) | https://bit.ly/Whatsapp2Jess
Contact: 8813 7317 (Chloe) | https://bit.ly/Whatsapp2Chloe
Contact: 8874 4157 (Joyce) | https://bit.ly/Whatsapp2JOYCE
Contact: 8766 6972 (Joann) | https://bit.ly/Whatsapp2Joann
Store Address: 11 Woodlands Close #06-06 / 05 S(737853)
Store Opening hours: 10AM – 8PM (Monday to Thursday)
Store Opening hours: 10AM – 9PM (Friday To Sunday & PH)
Store Contact Number: 6589 8484