Line8 is a power rail where we can safely add, remove or reposition power sockets wherever you want whenever you want. In any environment, Line8 can be seamlessly installed on walls or recessed into carpentry and desks in a fraction of the time it takes to install conventional fixed sockets. With a range of finishing options available and fully customizable; be it length or function. Line8 will not only blend in but accentuate the overall design. Creating this design centerpiece which value add your interior design, your product, your home.
Adaptors are made from a glass reinforced plastic resin that is not only super tough but also fires retardant and electrically impermeable.
- The custom designed push-pull switch ensures user safety
- The on/off switch can only be operated upon full engagement of the conductors. Otherwise, it is mechanically disabled.
- When the switch is on, a mechanical safety system prevents the disengagement of the adaptor
- A mechanical “power on” indicator not only consumes zero power for energy conservation. It also fails proof and classy.
- Using a high-tech ultrasonic welding process to create the adaptor key.
- World’s first electrical socket where electrical conductors are machined from a single piece of copper alloy.
AC & DC Power
By utilizing Kirchoff’s First Law our power rails can carry both AC and DC current simultaneously. Enabling possibilities for Green Power Grid.
For implementation in public spaces where removable adaptors mean missing adaptors. Each Adaptor is built in with an integrated adaptor locking mechanism. When coupled with the optional locking module on the track, the adaptors can be locked to the track so that they will not go missing. Locked adaptors still have full functionality like switching on/off and even able to move along the track.
Safety & Durability
From power rail to adaptors we use the most advanced materials and techniques to ensure the safety and durability of Line8. Holding multiple patents for our triple redundancy electro-mechanical safety system and security lock system.
Premium Finishing Options
Made from aerospace grade aluminum, black hard anodized to protect the finishing. Incorporating the best of high-tech materials. With the finest diamond finished surfaces. Not just for looks but also safety and durability.
Accentuate your design further. Designed from the ground up with 3M™ DI-NOC® Wrap Film. You can create a power track that reflects your taste and design.
Line8 Power Track System Unique Features
- Power Rail Form Factor
- Add, Remove and Reposition power outlets
- Versatile design for newly-built, renovated, refurbished homes, offices, hospitals, laboratories and more.
- Patented Triple Safety System
- Finger Proof Design
- Mechanically concealed aperture for conductor
- Lock & Key electrical engagement (height, length, and depth-specific)
- Elongated uninterrupted grounding shield
- Premium Materials & Finishing
- Aerospace grade hairline hard-anodized black aluminum
- Fire-resistant, electrically impermeable reinforced PBT resin
- Diamond finished surfaces and edges
- 3M™ DI-NOC® Vinyl
- Modular End-terminal enables incorporation of various Smart Home & Office control and monitoring systems.
- Power Rails can be modified on-site without specialized equipment within minutes.
- Reusable, reconfigurable and re-deployable design
- Integrated Adaptor safety
- Adaptors need to be fully engaged before on/off switch can be operated
- When the switch is on, adaptors cannot be disengaged
- Integrated Adaptor Locking
- Allows facility managers to lock power tracks to prevent the removable and additional of power outlets.
- Locked outlets are still mobile and can be switched on/off
- Versatile Design
- Wall/Surface Mount
- Recess Mount