The S-6800 is packed full of features that give the homeowner a range of entry and security options to suit a modern lifestyle.
Simple to program, the S-6800 can store up to ten user PIN codes, 50 cards/fobs, and 100 ﬁngerprints. Temporary access codes can be created for contractors or guests, and these can be individually added and deleted using the simple menu.
The lock can be operated a number of convenient ways, including by ﬁnger-print reader, keypad, card, key fob or stick-on patch. There is also a key override in case of emergency.
The S-6800 has additional security features such as a built-in alarm which can sense forced entry, and an auto re-lock feature in case the door is left unlocked for a period of time. The door also unlocks from the inside by rotating the lever from the inside at any time, making it easy to exit in an emergency.
- Register up to 10 different 6-12 digit passwords of your choice
- Register up to 50 RFID Cards
- Register up to 100 Fingerprints
- Tap RFID card and unlock feature – No additional steps like pressing a button to activate RFID sensor like in older models/other brand’s current model
- Auto Lock Function (Can be programmed to lock automatically when the door is closed)
- Built-in burglar and fire alarm (Alarm will go off when there is a fire or when the lock is forced open)
- Emergency 9V Battery Terminal (When the battery is flat, a 9V battery can be used to temporarily power up the lock)