Samsung SHS-DP718 Digital Door Lock Review
Samsung SHP-P718 is the first of its kind: a Digital Door Lock with the Push Pull concept and Fingerprint and RFID card verification, indeed a benchmark inDigital Door Lock technology.
DOORLOCK UNLOCK ACCESS METHODS: FINGERPRINT, NUMBER PAD, RFID CARD, RFID TAG, OVERRIDE KEY
Speedy and accurate access with the optical fingerprint authentication
Double Authentication mode: Using this mode, both password and fingerprint are required to unlock the door, making your home that much more safe and secured.
User-friendly interface: The door lock automatically notifies users on the lock status, displaying messages such as ‘Locked’ and ‘Unlocked’.
Auto wake up feature: With the equipped IR sensor, the lock automatically wakes up once it detects you.
Suspicious movement alert: When the equipped IR sensor detects any suspicious movements for prolonged periods of time, the door lock sounds a warning siren to ward off unwanted guests
A robust and hack-proof structure: By consolidating both the handle and main body to form one robust structure, as well as the password and encryption protection, the door lock is made to prevent any forced external intrusion, keeping you and your loved ones safe.
Emergency ready: In the event an emergency such as a fire or earthquake, the one step push-pull handle helps to facilitate a quick and safe escape from the house
In-home security feature: The ‘In home security feature’ prevents any external intruders by blocking door lock operations (password and key-tags no longer works).
One-touch Anti-theft set-up: Set up the intruder prevention feature with a single touch to burglar-proof your home when your family is away. During this feature, an alarm is set off when the lock is operated from the inside; a sign of a burglar attempting to make an escape.
- Fingerprint/ RFID Card / PIN Access / Key
- Stylish and elegant touch screen led keypad
- Register up to 30 RFID tags or passwords and 100 fingerprints
- Double Locking Function (Can be programmed to use both password & fingerprint to unlock)
- Emergency 9V Battery Terminal (When the battery is flat, a 9V battery can be used to temporarily power up the lock)
- Auto Lock Function (Can be programmed to lock automatically when the door is closed)
- Built-in burglar and fire alarm (Alarm will go off when there is a fire or when the lock is forced open)
- Auto-RFID Tag detection
Download SHP-P718 Brochure & User Manual
Visit HDDoor – The Family Friendly Showroom!
Store Address: 11 Woodlands Close #06-06 / 05 S(737853)
Store Opening hours: 10 AM – 8 PM (Monday to Thursday)
Store Opening hours: 10 AM – 9 PM (Friday To Sunday & PH)
Store Contact Number: 6589 8484