Samsung SHS-DH525 Technical Specification:
- Available Colors: Black
- Max User Memory: 1 Master (PIN) 20 Cards
- Access Mode: Mobile App PIN/Card Override Key
- User Friendly Interface: No
- Double Verification: PIN + Card
- Auto Card Detection: No
- Intrusion Prevention: Yes
- Out-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 81 * 315 * 75
- In-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 79 * 290 * 80
- Applicable Door Thickness (mm): 40 – 80mm
- Door to Gate Allowance (mm): 70mm
- Power: DC 6V (AA Alkaline batteries) x 8
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 months (Average 10 times per day)
Downloads: Samsung SHS-DH525 Product Catalogue | Samsung SHS-DH525 User Manual
Samsung SHS-DH525 Features:
- Push notifications via smartphone
- Bluetooth pairing authentication
- In-and-out activity log
- Auto locking
- Random Security Code
- Auto wake up feature
- Safety and quality certified
- Fire detection sensor
- Enhanced Security
- Child-proof your lock
- Emergency Power Supply
- Volume control
- Emergency ready
- One touch Anti-theft set-up
Know when your loved ones are safely home
Unlock your door with a simple tab on your smartphone
Keep track on who comes home and when
Save yourself the hassle and worry about leaving the door unlocked; the doorlock does it for you.
RANDOM SECURITY CODE
By throwing off on-lookers and spreading your fingerprint marks, this feature makes your doorlock that much more secured.
With the equipped IR sensor, the lock automatically wakes up once it detects you
Safety and quality certified
Every Samsung Digital Doorlock is put through safety and
quality certification tests against electric shocks, strength tests and
fire prevention drills. With a surge-proof circuit design, fire detection
system and a manual open feature in case all else fails, the doorlock is ready for anything.
Fire detection sensor
When the temperature inside the house exceeds a certain limit, the alarm sounds and the door unlocks, allowing others to come in to the rescue.
Physical jolts, unauthorised user access codes or cards activate the alarm.
Child-proof your lock
With the assurance knob feature, you never have to worry about your child wandering away from home.
Emergency Power Supply
No battery; no problem. Simply use a 9V battery to power the lock from the outside and enter as per usual
Adjust the volume of your digital doorlock to your own personal liking;
be it to avoid disturbing others at night, or to be aware of every single entry.
In the event an emergency such as a fire or earthquake, the one step push-pull handle helps to facilitate a quick and safe escape from the house
One touch Anti-theft set-up
Set up the intruder prevention feature with a single touch to burglar-proof your home when your family is away. During this feature, an alarm is set off when the lock is operated from the inside; a sign of a burglar attempting to make an escape.