Philips Easykey 6100 Technical Specification:
- Safety: Fake PIN code | Outside forced lock | Dual verification
- Mortise: Full auto mortise | C-grade lock cylinder
- Locking: Electronic deadlock | System lock
- Alarming: Anti-prying alarm | Outside forced lock alarm | Anti-theft mode alarm
- Indicator light: Low battery indication | Lock status indication | Mute status indication | System lock indication | Anti-theft mode indication
- Voice Guide: Human voice guide
- Fingerprint sensor: Semiconductor
- Main material: Zinc alloy
- Finishing: Electroplating
- Color: Black, Copper
- Ergonomic design: Push-pull opening
- Emergency Escape: Indoor fast opening mortise
- Fingerprint: 100
- RFID Card: 100
- Master PIN code: 1
- User PIN code: 10
- Mechanical Key : 1
- One-time PIN code: 1
- Operation Mode: Manual mode | Auto mode
- System setup mode: Normal mode | Dual verification mode
- Battery type: Alkaline battery
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries
- Maximum battery capacity: 8
- Working voltage: 4.5-6V
- Service time: 10 months
- Emergency power: 5V power bank
- Door thickness: 38-60 mm | 60-90 mm | 90-120 mm Other range*
- Door opening direction: Left-in Left-out | Right-in Right-out
- Door type: Wooden/Copper/ Security doors
AUTO LOCK: ENJOY THE REASSURANCE AFTER YOU CLOSE THE DOOR
The Philips EasyKey 6100 push-pull smart door lock employs full automatic mortise. Without the need for any extra action, the deadbolt will spontaneously pop out after you close the door. If the door is not locked properly, the mortise will give an alarm to remind you of the door lock status.
IML BRUSHED FINISHING: SMOOTH AND WEARABLE AS NEW
The IML brushed surface has the hardness higher than 2H. Besides, it’s waterproof, moisture proof and can keep fingerprint residue out.
INTUITIVE FINGERPRINT: UNLOCK SWIFTLY IN ONE MOTION
The fingerprint sensor is integrated in the push-pull handle so that when you hold the handle, your finger will naturally fall on the sensor. You can simply reach out and intuitively touch the sensor, then push to open after a successful fingerprint verification. The single-step unlocking feature will definitely bring you a fast and convenient door opening experience.
PATENTED FULL AUTO MORTISE: UNLOCK AND OPEN IN ONE MOTION
The upgraded full automatic mortise makes it possible for instant unlocking right after a successful verification. Once you are recognized, you can directly push or pull the handle to open the door, which greatly simplifies the use of your door lock and brings you a fast and convenient in and out experience.
DUAL VERIFICATION UNLOCK: SECURITY IS NEVER FORGOTTEN
In dual verification mode, you can use a combination of any two factors (fingerprint, password and card) as the unlocking solution to ensure doubled security for your home.
FAKE PIN CODE: PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD SECURITY IN REAL TIME
Philips EasyKey comes with the feature of Fake PIN Code technology which allows you to enter random number combinations to successfully get identified as long as there is consecutive input of the real password. This feature can effectively prevent peeping and safeguard your real password.
EXTERNAL FORCED LOCK: INSTANT ALARM UPON INTERNAL UNLOCKING
Before leaving home, you can touch the outside forced lock key to enable the function so that opening the door from inside the room will trigger an alarm. This feature can effectively warn you of security risks and upgrade the level of home security.
SAFE HANDLE: ELIMINATES SAFETY RISKS AND KEEP YOU REASSURED
You can enable the safe handle function before you leave home. After the door is locked, the indoor handle will be fixed to ensure that nobody could open the door by pushing the indoor handle. This feature can effectively prevent unlocking from indoor, thus eliminating security risks and improves anti-theft performance.
SUPER C GRADE LOCK CYLINDER: BETTER RELIABILITY AND SECURITY
Lock cylinder is the key component that controls the opening of the lock and is compared to the heart of a lock. Super C grade lock cylinder employs multiple anti-theft technologies with unique design of the pin tumbler and vane structure, it is able to provide high deterrence against technical lock-picking.
Consult With Experts
Have any questions? HDDoor sales team would love to hear from you.