Kaadas K9 Digital Door Lock
Kaadas K9 Digital Door Lock
The brand of KAADAS was born in Germany which is famous for rigorous and precise manufacturing.
From the beginning, KAADAS insisted on researching & developing and manufacturing smart lock products which have excellent quality, convenient and comfortable using experience, simple and stylish appearance.
Therefore, KAADAS invited Germany BMW senior designer (Georg Allmendinger) who has advanced industrial design concepts as the official Chief Design Consultant of KAADAS’s global R&D center.
KAADAS inherited the essence of BMW Automobile which is rigorous, precise, stylish, safe and reliable, and has become one of the representatives of the modern smart lock brands.
By far, the most secured and best quality Digital Door Lock in the market!
Why the Kaadas K9 Digital Door Lock Push Pull ?
Why not is our reply. With fingerprint, swipe card, keypad and back up key entry methods as standard the K9 Digital Door Lock Push Pull Smart Lock will never leave you fumbling for keys again. Add to this the stainless steel deadlocks keeping you safe and secure. With a durable universal opening handle that includes a biometric fingerprint scanner this KEYless entry system is perfect for homes and offices that seek quick, easy and secure entry solutions.
- User-friendly access: Various access methods depending on your lifestyle – Fingerprint/ Passwords/ RF Card / Mechanical Override Key
- Sensitive Touchpad screen: With a wider touch screen, not only does the design becomes more stylish, the detection rate has greatly improved
- Just one step to open: Push-pull use, brings you easy and fast intuitive door opening experience
- Automatic locking: Eliminates the need to re-check for the door lock when you go out. Feel at ease when you go out and keep your home safe
- Auto polling: RF card is instantly authenticated for access without the need to press the wake-up button
- Sweden FPC Fingerprint Sensor: Provides accurate and swift recognition with speed of less than 1 second
- Fake PIN code feature: The lock can be accessed even when random numbers are added before and after the actual user password. This prevents the user password from being exposed, thereby providing more protection
- Double authentication: This mode strengthens security. Password plus fingerprint /card must be authenticated to open the door
- Defence mode: When leaving for a holiday trip, users can set up the anti-theft mode by simply pressing  button, help to prevent intrusion by creating a warning sound
- In-home security (double-locking): When you are at home, double-locking prevents unexpected unlocking attempts from outside. You can enable it by using the [CLOSE] button
- Safe handle: Once the safe handle is enabled, the in-door handle will be locked. In this case, it can remove the danger of children accidentally opening the door to strangers
- Power bank back-up: When batteries are discharged, put a micro USB power bank to power up the lock for entry
- Low battery warning signal: A voiced sound and LED light during door access will alert you to replace batteries
|Material||Zinc alloy, AI, ABS, PC|
|Voice operation guide language||English(default) , Chinese|
|Applicable Door||Wooden doors, metal doors|
|Applicable Door Thickness||40-60mm, 38-60mm, 60-90mm|
|Type of lock body||Automatic Lock body|
Bluetooth (Additional Top up for Module)
|User Password||10, 5 & 4 OTP (One-Time Password)|
|Password length||6-12 digits|
|Type of card||RFID, Mifare|
|Type of FPG||Semi-conductor|
|Identification time||<0.5 sec|
|Double Locking mode||Automatic|
|Power Supply||DC 6V 4 AA Battery|
|Emergency power supply||Micro USB port, (5V Power Bank)|
|Battery life||8-12 months (Average)|
|Mechanical cylinder & key||Yes|
|Opening direction||Universal (Left or Right)|
Cross Weight 5.5kg
Warranty 2 Years
Installation Price includes installation
Consult With Experts
Have any questions? HDDoor sales team would love to hear from you.
There are no reviews yet.