● Care for the safety of children and pets – When you double click the button within one second could unlock the door, which prevents accidentally unlocking by children and pets effectively. If you click once on the button it could lock the door. Long pressing of the button could enable the inside deadlock. You can use the master PIN code or mechanical key to disable inside deadlocking. Likewise, pressing the [Open]and [Close] buttons could enable or disable the inductive unlocking function.
● Great security assured by IoT – You can check the unlocking records and distribute a one-time PIN code at any time via the gateway. The smart door viewer will record photos or videos, and when it is connected with the door lock you can upload them to the App under the abnormal alert.
● Password security in real-time – Philips Digital Door Lock 9300 allows you to enter any random number combinations with this feature to successfully get identified as there is consecutive input of the correct password. Features with hidden PIN code technology effectively prevent peeping and disclosing your real password.
● Unlocking once detects the hand – With the features like a touch sensor and infrared sensor, when touching the touch sensor and the infrared sensor detects an obstruction, the door will be unlocked.
● Quick alert upon inside unlocking – Before leaving home, you can enable the outside forced locking by touching wherein while you are opening from the inside will trigger an alert. This feature alerts you of security risks and upgrades the level of home security.
● Remote access brings convenience – With the wireless network, you can remotely manage the access of door locks, monitor the status of door locks in real-time, view the access logs at any time, and achieve personalized management of smart door locks.