Philips 5100 Digital Door Lock | Enjoy Your Privacy
Philips 5100 digital door locks are specially designed to offer great and easy access for every home in Singapore. It is specially designed to work with the features like fingerprint access, Bluetooth, card access, etc. to impart excellent safety, comfort, and convenience.
Philips 5100 digital door lock is driven by the perception of “Human-centric innovation”. It aims to upgrade and minimize the use of traditional door locks through advanced technologies and offer the end-user a hassle-free, reassuring, and convenient home entry experience that satisfies their needs in all aspects. You can enjoy the extreme convenience brought by the intuitive fingerprint verification, infrared sensor, full auto switch, etc. With top-grade security and extreme comfort, Philips 5100 digital door lock makes your life simple and easy. If you are interested in buying this lock, do check out this product in our showroom and make your purchase now.
It’s simple design aesthetically pleases your eye!
Philips 5100 digital door lock displays a decent, and aesthetic design with a modern sleek, simple and elegant look. It’s simple and compact body easily captivates you and your visitor’s eye, beautifying and securing your entrance. It is made by a unique panel cutting process with a comfortable curved line combined with the deep texture of zinc alloy, creating a pure, elegant, and fashionable appearance. Your security is further upgraded with fingerprint access and other interesting features.
Access features of Philips 5100 digital door lock:
● Your Fingerprint allows you easy access – The fingerprint sensor will detect your finger and the door will be unlocked. This feature allows the door to open in an easy, quick, and convenient way.
● Offers you with the Bluetooth access – Philips 5100 digital door locks are enabled with a Bluetooth feature where in you can access the door via Bluetooth. Once the signal or code is transmitted from your phone, the lock receives the signal and unlocks your door. This feature ensures high security and reliability.
● RFID card access – RFID cards allow you easy access and are user-friendly and are known to provide you more security, confidentiality, and comfort.
● Password access – You can set and enter different numbers of digits on this lock and vary from6-12 digits. There is no worry about finding your keys and you can quickly enter your home with these access options.
Other awesome features of Philips 5100 digital door lock:
● Fake pin code feature – The fake pin code function that allows you to enter some random number combinations before or after the real user password to get identified. Since this lock is enabled with this feature it greatly prevents peeping and the real user PIN code from being exposed thereby offering great protection.
● Lock status indicator – This feature indicates the status of the lock with a particular color. Blue – After the system wakes up, the light will glow blue, indicating that you can operate the lock. Green – After the door is unlocked, the light will glow green, indicating that the door has been opened. Red: After the door is locked, the light will glow red, indicating that the door has been closed.
● Outside forced lock indicator – If the door is locked, white color light will be lighted up, indicating that you can enable the outside forced lock function. But if you have enabled the outside forced lock function, the light will be lighted up after the system wakes up, indicating this function is under use.
● Inside deadlock indicator – When the lock is enabled with an inside deadlock indicator, the digital functions of the outside escutcheon will be locked. If the system wakes up manually, the keypad will show the combination of “15937 (X)” with a voice prompt of “inside deadlocking enabled”.
● Mute mode indicator – With the help of only one button, you can mute the lock by turning off the voice guide. It is applicable to the scenes where you don’t want to disturb your family. The white color indicates the mute mode is off whereas the green color indicates the mute mode is on.
● System Locked indicator – If any of the access features like fingerprint, password, or card/key tag has been scanned to be incorrect and the number of consecutive incorrect entries reaches 5 times within 5 minutes, the Philips 5100 digital door locks will be locked for 3 minutes.
● Low battery indicator – If the battery is running low then the light will flash in red and there will be a voice prompt of “Low battery. Please replace all batteries”.
Conclusion: Philips 5100 digital door locks are known to offer you the above features and benefits. Consider visiting our showroom to enhance the security with this lock. It will anyhow offer you the best comfort, safety, and convenience.
Visit HDDoor – The Family Friendly Showroom!
Store Address: 11 Woodlands Close #06-06 / 05 S(737853)
Store Opening hours: 10 AM – 8 PM (Monday to Thursday)
Store Opening hours: 10 AM – 9 PM (Friday To Sunday & PH)
Store Contact Number: 6589 8484