● Offers you with the Bluetooth access – Philips 5100 digital door locks are enabled with a Bluetooth feature where in you can access the door via Bluetooth. Once the signal or code is transmitted from your phone, the lock receives the signal and unlocks your door. This feature ensures high security and reliability.
● RFID card access – RFID cards allow you easy access and are user-friendly and are known to provide you more security, confidentiality, and comfort.
● Password access – You can set and enter different numbers of digits on this lock and vary from6-12 digits. There is no worry about finding your keys and you can quickly enter your home with these access options.
Other awesome features of Philips 5100 digital door lock:
● Fake pin code feature – The fake pin code function that allows you to enter some random number combinations before or after the real user password to get identified. Since this lock is enabled with this feature it greatly prevents peeping and the real user PIN code from being exposed thereby offering great protection.
● Lock status indicator – This feature indicates the status of the lock with a particular color. Blue – After the system wakes up, the light will glow blue, indicating that you can operate the lock. Green – After the door is unlocked, the light will glow green, indicating that the door has been opened. Red: After the door is locked, the light will glow red, indicating that the door has been closed.
● Outside forced lock indicator – If the door is locked, white color light will be lighted up, indicating that you can enable the outside forced lock function. But if you have enabled the outside forced lock function, the light will be lighted up after the system wakes up, indicating this function is under use.
● Inside deadlock indicator – When the lock is enabled with an inside deadlock indicator, the digital functions of the outside escutcheon will be locked. If the system wakes up manually, the keypad will show the combination of “15937 (X)” with a voice prompt of “inside deadlocking enabled”.
● Mute mode indicator – With the help of only one button, you can mute the lock by turning off the voice guide. It is applicable to the scenes where you don’t want to disturb your family. The white color indicates the mute mode is off whereas the green color indicates the mute mode is on.
● System Locked indicator – If any of the access features like fingerprint, password, or card/key tag has been scanned to be incorrect and the number of consecutive incorrect entries reaches 5 times within 5 minutes, the Philips 5100 digital door locks will be locked for 3 minutes.
● Low battery indicator – If the battery is running low then the light will flash in red and there will be a voice prompt of “Low battery. Please replace all batteries”.
Conclusion: Philips 5100 digital door locks are known to offer you the above features and benefits. Consider visiting our showroom to enhance the security with this lock. It will anyhow offer you the best comfort, safety, and convenience.