Are you looking to add a touch of style to your bedroom in Singapore? Look no further than laminated bedroom doors. These doors have gained immense popularity in Singaporean homes for their durability, affordability, and versatility. In this blog, we will discuss the top stylish choices of laminated bedroom doors that are sure to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your living space.
What is a Laminate Door?
When you compare normal doors with Laminate doors have protective laminate layers to prevent wear and tear. Laminate doors become a popular choice for people because of their durability and maintenance part. A Laminate door can be used as the main entrance door and all interior doors. Laminate doors are available in different styles.
Non-laminated doors don’t have such a protective laminate layer.
Why Choose Laminated Bedroom Doors?
- Bedroom laminate doors have unbeatable strength and are highly durable.
- Laminate doors offer a wide range of designs.
- Laminate doors are customizable.
- They come at affordable prices.
- Laminate doors are easy to clean.
Types of laminate bedroom door- Discover the popular Designs
The Laminate bedroom door offers privacy and a stunning visual look. Explore top stylish choices for Singaporean homes:
- Single-tone Design Laminate Door -Single-tone door design will have a uniform color or design throughout the door.
- Two-tone Design Laminate Bedroom Door– Two-tone laminate bedroom designs will have two colors with different designs.
- Stainless Steel Liner Design Laminate Bedroom Door– The Stainless-steel laminate bedroom door will have stainless steel printed on the laminate surface.
- Groove Line Design Laminate Bedroom Door: The groove line designs are attractive and come with attention-seeking groove lines.
- Pet-friendly Design Laminate Door- Pet-friendly doors have come with easy-to-clean possibilities. Pet-friendly doors will come with pet-friendly flaps or openings.
- Arch- Design Laminate Bedroom Door- Arch-shaped laminate door will add a stylish touch to your bedroom. These door types come with a curved top and solid wood.
Customizable Bedroom Laminate Doors in Singapore
Customizable bedroom laminate doors gaining popularity in Singapore. Customization lets you personalize your bedroom doors. In addition to customization options, laminate doors in Singapore are known for their durability and low maintenance requirements. The laminate surface is resistant to scratches, moisture, and fading, making it suitable for the humid climate of Singapore.
How to select the Best Laminate Bedroom Door in Singapore?
When it comes to finding the best laminate bedroom door in Singapore, there are several reputable brands are there. Choosing among them can bit confusing. But we will help you to choose the best from the Singapore suppliers. Consider this as a checklist.
- Ensure that the laminated bedrooms are made in Singapore.
- Check the warranty from the manufacturer, and choose the dealers who offer more than 1-year warranty.
- Most importantly, choose a dealer who has more experience in the field.
- Free installation and delivery are a must, buy from dealers who offer free delivery and installation in Singapore.
- Check the Google reviews of the particular showroom.
And check the certifications such as ISO and bizSAFE.
Laminate Bedroom Door Installation and Maintenance Tips
Installing and maintaining laminate bedroom doors in Singapore requires some attention. Follow the installation tips:
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Ensure that the surface where the door will be installed is clean, dry, and level.
- Any imperfection can affect the installation.
- Use proper tools such as a saw, drill, and measuring tape.
- Install the door in a proper position.
- Finally, check the functionality by opening and closing the door.
Note: Any doors can expand and contract with height temperature and humidity. So, it is advisable to leave a small gap in the edges to prevent clutter in the opening and closing of the door.
Conclusion- Maintain Your Laminate Bedroom Doors
- Clean the bedroom door at regular intervals.
- Don’t make any scratches on the door.
- Avoid excessive moisture. Use a damp cloth rather than soaking the door.
- Protect from direct sunlight, Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause fading and discoloration of the laminate surface.
- Take care when handling heavy or sharp objects near the laminate door to prevent dents and dings.