The sleek new Schlage S-6000 digital touchpad door lock is more proof that Schlage doesn’t just keep up with trends, we lead them. The latest electronic lock in the Schlage product line, the S-6000 is packed full of features that give homeowners unparalleled control over access to their home.
Easy to program, the S-6000 provides up to 8 different user PIN codes. To operate the lock, you can use a PIN, fob or card which are all supplied with the device, and there is also a key for manual over-ride in case of an emergency.
The S-6000 also has additional safety features such as a built-in alarm which can sense forced entry, and an auto re-locking feature if the door is left unlocked for a period of time. The door can also be unlocked from the inside in an emergency such as a fire by rotating the lever from the inside, at any time.
- Register up to 8 different 4-12 digit passwords of your choice
- Register up to 20 RFID Cards
- Tap RFID card and unlock feature – No additional steps like pressing a button to activate RFID sensor like in older models/other brand’s current model
- Weather resistant (tested to IP54)
- Auto Lock Function (Can be programmed to lock automatically when the door is closed)
- Built-in burglar and fire alarm (Alarm will go off when there is a fire or when the lock is forced open)
- Emergency 9V Battery Terminal (When the battery is flat, a 9V battery can be used to temporarily power up the lock)